At Greenlaw Realty we want you to be so impressed with our service that all you can say is WOW!
Provide you with 10+ Customer Service during the entire real estate process including, taking the time to understand your wants, needs and expectations, returning your calls and emails the same day and being honest with you at all times.
This what we provide to our Selling Cleints:
- Help you obtain the highest possible price for your house in the shortest amount of time.
- Advise you on pricing, suggested updates, and assist you with staging your home.
- Implement the Greenlaw Advantage Marketing Plan to market your house through as many channels as possible.
- Coordinate the home showing process and make sure to get any feedback to you.
- Present all offers in person and advise you on the terms and contingencies.
- Negotiate offers on your behalf.
- Schedule and coordinate completion of contingencies and inspections.
- Monitor the buyer’s loan process
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation of all closing documents and guide you through the closing process.
This is what we provide to our Buying Clients:
- Sit down with and really listen to what your wants and desires are in a home.(beds, baths, price, area, etc)
- If you haven’t already been pre-qualified, we can give you the contact information for our preferred lenders
- Once we know what you are looking for in a home we will set you up on an auto search. Anything that matches your search criteria will come directly to you. You won’t have to go search all the other websites.
- Once you find a home that you are interested in, we will set up a showing.
- We will do a market analysis on property to make sure you are getting the best deal you can
- If you decide you would like to put an offer in on a house, we will coordinate with lender to make sure terms are suitable to your loan. We will structure your offer and negotiate the seller or seller’s agent.
- Once accepted we will get docs to all parties(lender, title company, insurance agent, etc)
- We will guide you through the process of inspections, appraisals, contingencies, walk throughs, etc)
- We will work with lenders, sellers, title company to make sure everything is ready for the closing.
- We will sit with you at the closing to make sure everything goes smoothly and you get the keys to your new home!