One of the biggest factors in selling your home is to expose it to as many potential buyers as possible. We have developed the Greenlaw Advantage Marketing Plan to make sure anybody that is looking for a property will see it. Many agents will simply put your home on the local MLS, put a sign in the ground, maybe an ad in the local real estate guide, and wait for offers to come in. While this may have been how homes sold in the past, it is no longer the way it should be done. Most buyers in today’s market, over 90% according to the National Association of Realtors, start their search online.
Greenlaw Realty has developed a comprehensive marketing plan that makes sure our listings are seen by as many potential buyers as possible. Sure we do all of things most realtors do, but our system is at the forefront of the online marketing world.
Here are some of the Features and Benefits of the Greenlaw Advantage Marketing Plan
Greenlaw Advantage Feature #1
Signs! We will place a highly visible yard sign on your property and if needed, we will also place directional signs to make sure buyers know how to get to your listing! Our yard signs are over 5ft tall, with a brochure box, to place one of our property flyers. We can also add additional signage at the top, such as New Listing, Lake Home, etc. We have also have an available LED solar light available for our signs. This is very handy in the darker winter months.
Benefits include more drive by exposure with taller, well lit sign, and informational flyer.
Greenlaw Advantage Feature #2
Multiple MLS’s! Greenlaw Realty is a member of multiple MLS’s which cover most of the state of Minnesota. This means your listing will get statewide exposure to other Realtors rather than just regional exposure.
Greenlaw Advantage Feature #3
Open Houses! We want to get both agents and buyers into your house. One of the best ways to get foot traffic into your home is with an open house. We let agents know about our open houses through the MLS and we let everyone else know through yard signs, flyers, and online advertising through our many websites, syndicated websites like Trulia and Zillow, craigslist and many more! Food and beverages are always served!
Greenlaw Advantage Feature #4
Online marketing! This is really the heart of the Greenlaw Advantage Marketing Plan and where we really stand out. We make sure you property is all over the internet. We accomplish this with the following:
- We put your property on www.greenlawrealty.com
- We also put your property on all of our appropriate niche websites. We have over 10 different niche websites for buyers and sellers.
- We syndicate your listing to all the major, national real estate websites( like Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.)
- We create a single property website, just for your house
- We market on Craigslist.com, Backpage.com, etc.
- We create E-Flyers to send to all of our partners(lenders, insurance agents, title companies, etc)
- We send it to our various real estate blogs
- We put it on all of the major social media websites( like facebook, twitter, etc)
- We create a youtube video for your house
- We also run ads on the internet to various landing and squeeze pages.
At Greenlaw Realty we have been on your end of things and we know how frustrating it is not to know what is going on with your listing. This is why we make sure to send you a weekly report, so you will know all about the action your house is receiving.