Minnesota Green Certified Homes for Sale
We specialize in Minnesota Green Certified Homes for Sale. A green certified home is an energy efficient home that has gone through a third party verification process. Most houses need many impovements to make your home more energy efficient. A green certified home is already energy efficient and can prove it!
Why Would You Want A Green Certified Home?
Why would you want a Minnesota Green Certified home? Forget about the environment for a minute and let’s discuss all the personal benefits that you can acquire from a LEED home:
- Every part of a Minnesota Green home is sealed and insulated, saving you a lot of money on home heating and cooling expenses.
- Low-flow shower heads, faucets and toilets in Green Certfified homes means lower water bills and less energy to heat the water.
- The air you breathe is healthier, because of Green certification standards
- Allergens are brought to a minimum with indoor moisture controls that prohibit the growth of common molds.
- Air quality is also improved with use of ventilation that brings outdoor air in.
- Twin Cities Green Certified homes have a much higher resale value and sell more quickly
- Overall, Minnesota Green Certified homes are less expensive to live in.
We are convinced, how about you? Here are some of the current Minnesota Green Certified homes for sale.
Build a Green Certified Home in Minnesota
Do you want to build a Minnesota high performance home? Our sister company Greenlaw Homes, LLC. builds Green certified homes in Minnesota. We start with a highly insulated thermal panel structure using SIP’s panels. We then incorporate passive solar design, energy efficient heating, cooling, hot water, appliances, and lighting to create the most energy efficient house available today. Our houses are so energy efficient that we can actually achieve a true Net Zero home in Minnesota. This means you have no heating, cooling, or electric bill!